Administrator - Northwich | Zoek UK | 0ed762
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Administrator - Policy Membership
Northwich, Cheshire West and Chester, England
A fantastic opportunity for a candidate at any level of their career to join Willis Towers Watson, one of the leading insurance risk and consulting firms as an Administrator. This is a challenging and rewarding role, drawing on and further developing team working, data handling and customer service skills. Day to day responsibilities include the administration of health insurance schemes, updating policies with new joiners, leavers, retirees and producing reports for clients.
What can we offer you?Full training is provided including new starter induction and further training thereafter. As an industry leader, we offer opportunity for career progression along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including; company pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover and many other options.
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues via the telephone, letter and email.
- Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients and members.
- Update records on the database to ensure it is kept up to date and accurate.
- Prepare reports using report templates to issue to clients.
- Deal with simple queries and requests by the use of standard letters and reference to procedures.
- Recognise and escalate potential problems and potential complaint cases.
- Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to and complaints are immediately notified to the Team Leader.
- Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Help to provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- Develop knowledge of clients' health and benefits schemes.
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients/members could be improved and communicate to the Team Leader.
- Grade 9-4 / Pass at C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Customer and quality focussed.
- Computer literate - confident using Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in membership administration would be an advantage.
Equal Opportunity Employer