Teaching Assistant in Kingsbury
£60 - £80 per day
Are you a recent graduate?
Have you considered a career in Education?
You can begin your career here!
This outstanding special school has Specialist School Status for PE and ICT. The school offer places to pupils from 11-19 with a wide range of learning difficulties. The school have expertise in a range of teaching methods to meet the needs of pupils with Autism, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Severe Learning Difficulties.
The School Info:
- 8 pupils and 3 members of staff in each class
- Hours: 8:30 to 4:30
- Pay: £60
- Free Parking
- Discount gym membership
- Working with a pupil with moderate learning difficulties
- Ensuring the pupils are engaging with the curriculum
- Writing up weekly reports on the academic progress and mental wellbeing
- Recent Graduate
- Enthusiastic personality
- Previous experience is not necessary but will give you an advantage
- Generous leave allowance for personal and domestic reasons (above statutory entitlement)
- Training and Development opportunities - financial support and paid study leave
- Free eye tests for qualifying members of staff
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised lunches
Please call the West London SEN Branch
Posted 18 days ago