Underwriter - Telford | Zoek UK | 0ee15e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Telford, Telford and Wrekin, England
£20000 - £21000/annum With Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Salary up to £21,000 PA
Working within the team to manage the day-to-day running of the department.
* Calculating and delivering renewal and new business premiums to brokers.
* Telephoning/liaising with brokers:
* Prior to their clients renewals to obtain relevant pre-renewal information and fact finds.
* To obtain relevant information and fact find/s in order to negotiate and secure new business.
* Cross-selling policies the brokers clients do not currently have.
* Processing mid-term adjustments for existing live clients/policies.
* Meeting tight deadlines and achieving KPI's which include inceptions, renewal retention, rate changes and cross-sell penetration.
* Ensuring the department hits budget every month.
* Initiate and build ongoing relationships with brokers.
* The applicant must be self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a strong sales drive to grow the business and broker relationships.
* Commercial insurance experience is preferred, but not essential.
Benefits – all benefits are eligible after successful probation period and salary grade
* 26-28 days holidays plus stats
* am to Mon to Fri
* Flexi benefits up to % or 5% of salary
* Core benefits – Critical illness, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Motor Breakdown, Pension
* Well Being benefits – Cycle to work scheme, dental, Gym membership, health screening, private medical
* Lifestyle Benefits – Charitable giving, Childcare vouchers, holiday trading, restaurant discounts and travel insurance