We are the Mitie Group’s award-winning catering business delivering distinctive café, restaurant and hospitality services to corporate clients across the UK & Ireland with a particular focus on the application of market-leading consumer technology and wellbeing programmes. Key contracts include Sky, LinkedIn, Burberry, Rolls-Royce and Vodafone. We also own Creativevents; the exhibition and special events catering business which names Royal Ascot, Olympia Exhibition Centre and RHS Chelsea Flower Show amongst our prestigious client portfolio.
- Implement and maintain Gather & Gather’s standards for food production, development and chef behaviours on site
- Deliver craft-based training and mentoring to the site based team
- Drive sales and profitability through implementing both individual and food-team initiatives
- Ensure our teams work in clean, safe and compliant working environments.
- Put into practice and bring to life the FOOD ideals for chefs at every level of the business
- Ensure standards for food presentation set out in the ‘Food Styling Guide’ are maintained at all times
- Support sales activities, new contract openings, external / internal client events and industry events
- Support the interview and appointment of kitchen team members with the site Manager
- Ensure food policy and strategy in areas such as allergen management are implemented and followed and food safety is proactively managed across the business.
- Attend operations meetings and central chef team meetings as required.
- Attend client meetings as and when required and support proactive client relationships.
- A strong communicator, who can easily interact with customers, clients, team members and senior management
- Diligent, committed and with a desire to continually learn and improve
- Proactive with a positive attitude
- Punctual and a good time keeper
- A team player with the ability to motivate, encourage and inspire others
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to bring creativity and flair into the everyday
TECHNICAL COMPETENCY & EXPERIENCE
- Technically proficient and qualified to an industry-recognised standard
- Level 2 Food Hygiene qualified as a minimum
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
Good oral and written language skills
For more information about Gather and Gather check out our website - https://www.gatherandgather.com/
Please note as we receive a high number of applications to all our roles, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful candidates.
Posted 11 days ago