Graduate Schemes (IT, Cyber Security and Project Management)
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Starting salary of £24,000 per annum
Graduate Schemes ( IT Development, Cyber Security and Project Management)
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP21 8SZ
Salary: Starting salary of £24,000 per annum
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 6pm
About the Company:
The Share Centre is an ambitious, fast paced and growing company based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. We pride ourselves on delivering top-quality customer service, for which we are multiple award winners. Our aim is to make investing simply easier. We're committed to finding the best people to help us build our business, rewarding our employees with excellent benefits and proven career development opportunities. In 2018 we were proud to be accredited a Silver Investors in People award, identifying us as a great employer, an outperforming place to work and for having a clear commitment to sustainability.
Our 3 graduate schemes in IT Development, Cyber Security and Project Management provide opportunities to work across departments of our multi-faceted business whilst gaining professional qualifications. We will invest in your future, setting you on the road to an exciting career.
Our Core Values of Clarity, Respect for Others, Enterprise, Empowerment and Responsibility and Long-Term Stability drive the success of the business, they are what we stand for as a business and underpin everything we do.
We know that to deliver outstanding service to our customers we need not only Investment experts, but also excellent Business Services and Project Management professionals, Analyst and Technical experts, and IT Developers who can apply the right processes, technology and resourcing to get the best results.
We administer over £5 billion of customer assets under the Protection of Financial Conduct Authority's ('FCA') Client Assets ('CASS') regulations, whilst also developing and delivering change programmes and projects, supporting not only our Digital Transformation but also ensuring the best journey for our customers.
Graduate Scheme Requirements:
- If you are a Cyber Security Graduate apply to our Cyber Security Graduate Scheme
- If you are a Computer Science or Computer Engineering Graduate, apply to our IT Development Graduate Scheme
- Business related degree preferred but a degree in any discipline that evidences strong analysis, critical thinking and communication skills, apply to our Project Management & Leadership Graduate Scheme
- Achievement orientated - a desire to get things done, influencing others to gain buy in
- Conscientious - Self-disciplined, organised and deliberate
- Self-motivated - able to demonstrate determination and persistence
- Analytical - a clear thinker, removes confusion, provides clarity and focus
- Collaborative - works effectively as part of a team and involves others in developing solutions
- Strong networker - able to build relationships at all levels across the business and externally
- Curious learner - open-mind set to learn new skills, develop well-rounded business acumen
What we are looking for:
The qualities we are looking for are similar to those found in any successful professional: determination, resilience and focused on delivering on objectives to achieve results.
If you are a recent graduate, or expect to graduate in 2019, with at least a 2:1 degree we'd love to hear from you.
If you, like us, would like to stand out from the crowd, take the first step by sending your CV to us with a covering letter of not more than two A4 pages setting out the ways in which you excel, your passions and ambitions and how you would contribute to our business as one of our second intake of graduate trainees.
Please put your full name, year of graduation and role applying for in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is 7 th June 2019
We will acknowledge receipt of your application and expect to be in touch with those invited to initial interview by the end of June 2019. The selection process will involve, at various stages, on-line assessment, interviews with, and presentations to, senior management.
Graduate Scheme Benefits:
- As well as offering a pathway towards a specialist career or your first management role, we offer a competitive starting salary of £24,000, full contribution to the costs of professional study and generous benefits, including:
- 26 days holiday per year
- Discounted onsite gym
- Onsite free secure car & bike parking
- Free discounts and offers platform with Perkbox
- Employee support programme 24 hours a day, 365 days per year
- 8% Employer pension contributions (non-contributory)
- Private healthcare Life Assurance - (4 x salary)
- Share Incentive Plan - an opportunity to buy shares within The Share Centre with the Company matching 2 shares for every 1 you buy!
- Employee share account discount
- Discretionary profit share bonus
If you feel that you meet the Graduate Scheme requirements, then please apply now!
Business related degree preferred but a degree in any discipline that evidences strong analysis, critical thinking and communication skills.
Posted 23 days ago