Swadlincote, Derbyshire, England
£28k - 32k per year + Pension, Healthcare
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
I am looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busiest factories, as a market leader in their field. The company is well established, with over many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have an engineering qualification and come from a manufacturing background with great factory knowledge.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Multi skilled
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Engineering qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Electrical - single and 3-phase work, motors, relays, drives, sensors
- Mechanical - hydraulics, pneumatic, chains, pumps, belts and bearings
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Posted 40 days ago