£9.62 - 9.62 per hour
We are currently seeking a VNA Driver to join our busy environment within the Warehouse department based in Droitwich.
This role would be perfect for someone who is looking for a new challenge.
Afternoon Shifts 1400-2200
40 hours per week over 5 days Monday to Sunday
- Working with the FIFO process, drivers will follow the RF gun to pick stock for retailer customer orders
- To complete replenishment picking for direct web sales
- To complete put away tasks following inbound containers - ensuring stock is placed safely and securely within the racking
- Working towards individual KPI tasks to ensure a smooth and on time operation
- Aiding the Inventory department with PI counting in all areas of the warehouse - ensuring the highest accuracy levels and quality of stock
- Liaising with Shift Management, escalating any concerns efficiently
- Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety within the warehouse
- Trained in all areas of the warehouse to aid when required
- Good attention to detail and high accuracy with your work
- Have a good understanding of English both spoken and written
- Willingness to learn
- Flexibility to respond to operational challenges and customer demands
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Experience in working in a warehouse environment - this not essential, but desired
- Full VNA licence with at least 6 months until expiry date
- High level evacuation certification with at least 6 months until expiry date
Please contact Tyler today on######### or send your CV to #########
Get in touch today - don't miss out!
Posted 29 days ago