Stores Operative with FLT - Stafford | Zoek UK | 0ee771
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Stores Operative with FLT
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
£21000/annum + overtime and shift pay
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Stores Person
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire then moving to Barton Under Needwood
Our Loughborough based client are looking for an experienced Stores Person for a permanent contract.
The role will start off in Loughborough and then be permanently based on site at Barton-Under-Needwood towards the end of the year.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The main responsibility of the position is to assist and support in the efficient running of
the Warehouse and Stores function along with the Operations Manager.
* Picking & packing orders for customers with due care & attention.
* Booking transport for outgoing consignments, domestic & international.
* Unloading & loading vehicles Forklift license required .
* Check incoming parts and book them into stock using Oracle software package
* Relocate parts between main stores and Test area as per demand.
* Liaise with suppliers regarding discrepancies on orders/parts.
* Carry out weekly perpetual stock take to ensure continuous accuracy.
* Update purchasing with all packaging requirements.
* Maintain a safe working environment in the stores/warehouse.
* Manage daily despatch for the site.
* Daily despatch report.
* Liaise with Logistics for any collection.
* Palletising of goods to ensure safe transportation and minimize damage.
* Continuous improvements to stores & warehouse layout/functionality.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website