Staff Nurse - Merseyside - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0eec07
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Merseyside - This Area Only
£33.6k per year + Paid Breaks
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse up to £33,600 per annum + Paid breaks
- Location : Liverpool, Merseyside
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN
- Care Categories: Nursing, respite, palliative convalescence and dementia care (Nursing home)
- Negotiable Salary: up £ £33,600 per annum based on 36 hours + Paid breaks
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Day shifts /Night shifts or Mixed are available depending on your preference 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
More information on the Nursing home and company:
We currently operate 36 Care Homes across the UK and each is led by a team of experienced and dedicated care professionals who are committed to always prioritising the individual needs of Residents. Our warm and friendly Care Homes provide onsite residential care, dementia care, nursing care, as well as respite care, within vibrant community settings.
Right now, we are looking for a Registered Nurse to develop their nursing career at our home located in Liverpool, Merseyside
We offer fantastic support and development for every employee to help you develop your skills to their full potential.
Our purpose-built home has landscaped gardens, gazebos and a patio area. Each of its five houses provide a homely atmosphere and excellent facilities , and we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN to come and join our friendly team. You will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
Its important that you are rewarded for your hard work so we will offer:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS or PVG in Scotland
- holiday or 28 days including bank holidays
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk you can also text me on######### its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that first step and contact me, let's have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...