Assembler - Birmingham | Zoek UK | 0ef417
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£8.91 - £10.46/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Pay rates of up to £ PLUS overtime premiums
Fantastic facilities - clean, modern & free parking
Temp to perms regularly available
Are you looking for a long-term position with a view on earning top end rates of up to £ per hour, with plenty of opportunities to work overtime? We are recruiting for a driven Assembler to join a key automotive supplier, located in the South Birmingham area.
This is a renowned manufacturer of car parts and roof frame solutions, building frames for a number of major automotive brands. They are a progressive, fast-paced factory, offering the potential for lots of overtime. All applicants for this role MUST hold at least 12 months experience as a Production Line Operative / Assembler in a previous role.
In turn, the company will offer a starting rate of £ per hour to all Production Assemblers, this is subject to attractive salary reviews which will eventually see you earning a base rate of £. On top of this you will receive x2 compulsory hours of overtime per day at a rate of time plus one third.
Further overtime will be paid at time plus one half for any hours worked in excess of 40 hours per week, and double time for Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Working hours will run from (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) rotating weekly (Monday to Friday).
The company are looking to offer long-term positions within a dynamic, team-focussed automotive environment, with excellent amenities including a canteen and free public parking facilities. Assemblers will also receive industry leading training within an automated manufacturing environment.
In order to be successful for this production position, candidates must bring the following attributes:
- Ability to use a range of hand tools (. power drills, glue guns) and industrial equipment (. pop rivet guns)
- Proven background on a fast-paced automated track/ assembly line
- Experienced with running machinery (. press machines, laser welding machines, CNC)
- Ability to carry out the tasks expected of a Production Operative whilst meeting strict build targets)
- Comfortable with working from basic technical drawings & having a keen eye for detail (quality inspection is a huge part of your initial role)
- Understanding of automotive principles (. 5s) would be advantageous but not essential
If you feel that you hold relevant experience as an automotive fitter or Assembler, don't hesitate- please click below to apply