Campaign Manager - Chester | Zoek UK | 0ef425
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
Charterhouse are currently recruiting for a Campaign Manager to join a top marketing team in Chester. Our client is an award-winning company who have a fun and collaborative approach to working and they are looking to welcome the Content & Campaign Manager into their team as soon as possible. Due to company growth, they have lots of new and exciting plans so this is a great time to join them.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary in the region of £35,000 per annum
- A flexible approach to working
- Holidays increase with length of service
- Onsite parking
- LOTS of company perks
- A supportive and collaborative team to work with
- And more!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Creating and executing strategies for clients to achieve their goals in all aspects of their campaigns. From Content Marketing, SEO, CRO, Paid Media, Email, Social, and more.
- Working with the creative teams to get the support you need to make client campaigns a success.
- Reporting and analysing campaign successes
- Attending client meetings to really understand the clients' needs.
And lots, lots more - it's a fun but busy role!
- Have experience in working in a marketing agency environment.
- Have experience in the end-to-end process of marketing campaigns.
- Enjoy investigating and exploring new ways to improve campaign performance.
- Be able to manage your own campaigns positively and productively.
- Be an excellent communicator to both clients and internal teams.
- Be willing to learning new skills and techniques.
This is a opportunity excites you then please apply online today, or email me directly on .
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.