Audit & Accounts Senior - Saint Helens WA10 | Zoek UK
Audit & Accounts Senior
Saint Helens WA10, UK
Permanent (Full time)
Audit & Accounts Senior / Semi Senior – Lancashire – Free parking, flexi-time, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays Description: A large, independent firm of accountants based in Lancashire, is looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Senior / Semi-Senior to join their established team.
Be one of the first applicants - read the complete overview of the role below, then send your application for consideration.
Applications will be considered from candidates who are AAT qualified or ACA / ACCA qualified or part-qualified.
Full ACA / ACCA study support is available for candidates who are studying.
Experience in either leading audits or assisting in audits is essential.
Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
The firm is a traditional general practice, offering services within audit, accounts, tax compliance, wealth management/tax planning, corporate finance and payroll.
They hold an excellent reputation in the market for providing a high-quality service and have a loyal and established team.
Many team members holding senior management positions have been internally promoted.
They are looking for a real people person with a professional and personable character who can develop strong working relationships with their clients.
Free onsite parking is available alongside a competitive salary and benefits package (which is flexible depending on experience).
The Audit & Accounts Senior / Semi-Senior will be responsible for:
- Producing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Assisting the senior auditors (either in the capacity of audit lead or audit assistant)
- Bookkeeping and VAT management
- Visiting clients’ premises to provide on-site accounting services as required
- Experience of doctors/charity accounts desirable, but not essential.
Benefits: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded and forward-thinking firm who offer a professional and friendly working environment.
- Minimum of AAT qualified with experience in the above-mentioned duties gained from practice Vaisto Recruitment offers a generous referral scheme.
If you refer a practice candidate (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £ are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.
The above vacancy is one of many that I am handling.
Vaisto Recruitment specialises in practice and first moves to industry for both contract and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Manager / Audit Associate Director / Audit Director / Audit Senior / Audit Associate / Audit Semi Senior
- Business Services Director / Business Services Manager / Business Services Associate / Accounts Senior / Accounts Associate
- Tax Director / Tax Manager / Tax Senior Manager / Tax Senior / Tax
- Corporate Finance/ M&A / Financial Controller / Financial Accountant / Internal Auditor / FP&A
Posted 9 days ago