Maintenance Manager - Chester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Holidays, Pension, Sick Pay
£40,000 - £50,000 + Pension + Holidays
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager to get involved with a major player in the UK's renewable energy industry.
In this role you will be responsible for a multi-disciplinary maintenance team and all related activities on a power generation plant. This will involve things such as planning maintenance schedules, organising shutdowns and resolving plant failures.
The ideal candidate will come from a power generation or industrial background and will be motivated by a role that allows for both significant autonomy and responsibility over their team of maintenance engineers.
This is a great role for someone who is keen to progress their career within a niche area of the renewable energy sector and for someone who wants to stamp their mark on an already well established power plant.
* Responsible for all maintenance activities on-site and leading a team of multi-disciplinary engineers
* Planning and implementing maintenance schedules
* Involvement in projects to improve the quality and the reliability of the plant
* Responding to outages and time-critical issues
* Completing relevant documentation for faults, rectifications etc
* Background in power generation, process plant or heavy industry
* Minimum 5 years' experience in maintenance management
* Comfortable with direct involvement in maintenance activities
* Positive attitude to work and a team player
* Full UK driving license
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply