Cafcass Apprentice (NBC Business - Sunderland | Zoek UK | 0ef9ce
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cafcass Apprentice (NBC Business Centre)
As aCafcass Apprentice (NBC Business Centre)you will undertake a Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship and will provide administrative support to contribute to our effective and efficient running. Should you join us, your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing email correspondence
- Gather, check and verify information to ensure children and young people's details are accurately recorded and retained securely
- Maintaining internal databases
- Supporting different teams within the NBC on a rotational basis
- General admin support
A key role in helping to ensure the smooth running of our services, here are some things we look for in suitable candidates:
- To undertake an 18-month training programme working towards an apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 in partnership with the preferred Learning Provider.
- Willing to complete functional skills qualifications if required in Maths and English.
- Confident and capable of using MS Office applications to a basic / intermediate level
- Clear, confident communicator via email, phone and in person
- Someone who thrives working in a team
- Able to prioritise work in a fast-moving environment with strict deadlines
We will provide comprehensive support to you while you undertake your apprenticeship. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, the role and the apprenticeship may start remotely but this will be reviewed as the situation progresses. You will be provided with a laptop and phone from your first day and mentoring will be provided as part of your apprenticeship.
Does this sound like you? We hope so and you're interested in providing us with some information about yourself. Before you do, let us give you a flavour of the benefits you'll be eligible for should you join us:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Membership of a Local Government Pension Scheme
- Access to internal training and development
- Health & Wellbeing support including Healthcare Scheme Membership
We hope you've decided this is a role you would like, if so, then please complete our short application process to let us know of your interest in this role. We'd also like to let you know of the timescales we are aiming to work to for this recruitment campaign. This will also help you know when you can expect to hear from us by:
- Applications open 9am Monday 9 August 2021
- Applications close midnight Wednesday 18 August 2021
- Interview dates: TBC
- Start date: Monday 20 September 2021 (subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks)