Assistant Site Manager - Peterborough
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Site Manager to work for a well-established contractor overseeing a new residential development in Peterborough.
Duties will include:
- • Organise and manage the site team
• Liaise with the subcontractors
• Carry out site and safety inspections
• Assist in the recruitment and selection process when required
• Ensure the project is running to a timely manner
• Document Controlling
• Proven experience working within the built environment
• Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation's
• Good understanding of building methods and
• Degree qualification within construction management or similar sector
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits.
- To register your interest please apply online or contact George @ ICDS
Posted 41 days ago