Business Development Manager - Print Solutions
Business Development Manager – Managed Print £30,000.00 per annum.
Includes Company Car, Fuel Card, Laptop, Phone
COMMISSION £50K OTE Uncapped
RESPONSIBLE Regional Sales Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Open new business in defined target market area.
- Support Business Development Managers to sell Managed Print Services into existing customer base.
- Manage and Improve profitability within all of existing Customer base
- Generate new sales leads and opportunities
- Hold regular review meetings with clients to discover their requirements, ensuring client satisfaction and identifying opportunities whilst managing expectations
- Manage new and existing client accounts and service level agreements in line with their business changes and ensure the required profitability.
- Provide first level consultancy and advice, bringing in technical resources as the opportunity is qualified. Liaise with internal and external technical resources to ensure clients requirements are met
- Create and present solutions to clients. Identify the hardware and software required to achieve these solutions and write proposals accordingly.
- Maintain current and comprehensive knowledge of IT marketplace and solutions – hardware, software, cloud services etc. Liaising with manufacturers and distributors as required to identify products to be introduced to our portfolio.
- Account Management both new & existing accounts, maintaining and building relationship
- Be the point of escalation for any issues the client may have.
- Report weekly to the Regional Sales Manager on all activities.
- Assist with any additional or ad-hoc duties as required.
TRAINING OR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- Minimum 2 year Managed Print Solutions sales experience
- Proven sales track record in a competitive environment, selling high value solution
- Current knowledge of managed print products, solutions and the marketplace. Our major partnerships are with Ricoh and Sharp, with some Xerox and HP.
- Broad understanding of IT, document solutions business mechanics and systems
Experience of selling leasing
- Ability to speedily acquire a working knowledge of the Company culture, philosophy practices and procedures.
- Staff/Inter-personal relationships
- Strong Team Player.
RESPONSIBLE TO KEEP IN CLOSE TOUCH WITH
- Business Development Managers and Vantage Consultants
- Sales Support
- Technology Department
- All other levels of Management within the Company
Greater London and M4 Corridor
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
Smart Moves Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 15 days ago