Contact Centre Team Leader
£23107 - £24277 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Contact Centre Team Leader to join our rapidly expanding client in Watford. If you are motivated and a natural leader of people then this could be the role for you!
Strong performance management is key to this role and we are looking for someone that can show effective leadership and communication skills. We will consider applications from those who have contact centre experience and are ready to take a step up.
Our client is a service provider to major businesses across the UK. Their offering supports companies with employee well
being and focuses on doing the best possible job for the client. They are the market leader with impressive growth plans for 2020 so now is the time to join!
What will you be doing?
- Be a senior point of contact for the department and advocate of teamwork, trust, flexibility and innovation.
- Supporting the performance and development of staff
- Supervising the team to achieve their targets
- Supporting with call quality monitoring to ensure continuous development
- Ensuring the team are kept motivated throughout
- To deliver projects within agreed timescales and to defined standards
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within management of staff ideally in a call centre environment but not essential
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability work as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Computer literate
Whats in it for you?
- Exciting opportunity with a well established but growing business
- Employee benefits and discount schemes
- Performance awards and reviews
- Free on site parking and strong transport links
£23,107 per annum rising after successful completion of probation period
Hours of work
Opening hours are between 5am10pm
You will work rotational shifts of 4 days on 3 days off
* You must be able to pass a credit and DBS check for this role *
If this sounds like it could be the role for you then please APPLY NOW or email to arrange a confidential chat!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 49 days ago