Area Sales Manager - | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Area Sales Manager - HVAC
Work From Home
Basic Salary : £35-45k + Annual Bonus, paid 1/4ly + Company Car / Allowance + Laptop & Mobile + Life Assurance + 25 Days Holiday
Permanent (Full time)
We are a global business with an extensive product portfolio for HVAC solutions. Our successful Scottish team is looking for a new Area Sales Manager to focus on large project wins at specification stage and maintain and grow existing business in the region. If you are keen to join a respected brand operating in a buoyant market, read on!
BASIC SALARY: £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
· Annual Bonus, paid quarterly - 1st year 10%
· Company Car or Car Allowance
· Laptop and Mobile Phone
· 4 x Salary Life Assurance
· 25 Days Holiday Allowance
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Glasgow, East Kilbride, Kilmarnock, Paisley, Renfrew, Bearsden, Stirling, Coatbridge, Hamilton, Stane, Cumbermauld, Clydebank, Bishopsbriggs, Falkirk, Edinburgh, Livingston, Dunfermline, Dundee
JOB DESCRIPTION: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager - HVAC
In normal times, outside Covid restrictions, our new Area Sales Manager will be working from home 3 days a week, visiting 8 or more existing or potential clients with one-two days spent with the team in our new Glasgow office. You will be the external Sales Manager on the road in the region, giving you endless opportunities to develop existing relationships and identify new opportunities at specification stage.
The key responsibilities of our Area Sales Manager - HVAC:
· Become a product expert, empowering you to offer the best solution along with installation and service options.
· Build strong relationships with our existing customers while networking and seeking new opportunities within the region.
· Maintain records on our CRM. (There will be many quick wins but some large-scale projects, business opportunities or tenders could take up to 1 year to get over the line.)
· Represent the region and global business at networking events held for design consultants to ensure our visibility and support as a sales team.
· Have the determination and desire to develop your career and achieve sales targets in a business that will openly support your journey.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager - HVAC
We currently sell our HVAC solutions into military, hospitals, clean rooms, multi-dwelling residential buildings, oil & gas sites, data centres and large corporate business premises.
It is essential you have gained prior knowledge of the HVAC industry and ideally have an understanding of close control units / air conditioning / chillers.
You will also need to have the following skills and experience:
· Have a proven track record in an external sales role while working as an Area Sales Manager.
· Able to grasp technical product knowledge and sell with a consultative approach.
· Demonstrate a good understanding of modern building services design and refrigeration principles.
· Keen to work as part of a team and willing to develop your knowledge of the market.
We are a market leader for indoor air technology solutions used in critical commercial applications globally. As a business we encourage development and opportunity. Every opportunity to sell to consultants at the initial concept of design stage will be unique and have its own challenges making your day to day of working life rewarding and satisfying. Our Scottish sales division is going through an exciting period of growth, truly offering a rewarding and lucrative career move.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, National Area Manager, Area Sales Manager, External Sales Manager, HVAC Sales Manager, Specification Sales Manager : Close Control Units, Chillers, Cool Rooms, Data Centres, Cooling Rooms, Server Rooms, Fans, Air Conditioning, Developments, Construction,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: KA16347, Wallace Hind Selection