£30000 - £40000 per annum
Role: Estimator GEOTECHNICAL
Location: Chesterfield or Bristol
Salary: £30,000 £40,000
* Estimator tendering for work concerned with geotechnical stabilisation of steep soil/rock slopes and retaining walls, involving drilling, anchoring, netting, sprayed concrete and soil nailing.
* Working as part of a small team, from initial client enquiry through to contract award on a variety of construction and maintenance schemes.
* Maximising sales/turnover whilst minimising company exposure to commercial risk and maintaining a low cost.
* Office Based with Site Visits
Experience, attributes and skills required:
* Processing new enquiries / database management.
* Site visits for tender evaluation, calculating quantities from drawings, building up costs.
* Obtaining supplier / subcontractor quotations.
* Preparation of tender submissions including costs and programme, project values up to £4m.
* Client follow up
To apply to this role please send your CV immediately to Stivi Marku.
For more information please call Stivi on *######### for a confidential chat.
We specialise in the recruitment of Geoscience professionals in both Permanent and Contract markets covering roles such as: GeoEnvironmental Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Geotechnical Engineer, Hydrogeologist, Remediation Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Site Engineer, Site Agent and Site Representative.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Add my LinkedIn: this LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8337917/
Posted 20 days ago