FX Settlements - London | Zoek UK
London, Greater London, England
£200 - £250 per day
- Providing operational support for the FX Desk and working closely with Finance, IT and Compliance.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years' experience of FX Settlements process
- Good level of knowledge of the FX market and relevant products, trade processing of these and reducing operational risk where possible.
- Direct experience of working within an FX operational processing team within a risk based environment
- Proactive mindset and a desire to challenge existing procedures and processes.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent understanding of Operational Risk.
- Strong customer service knowledge.
- The ability to cultivate and maintain effective relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access/Excel would be beneficial.
My client has been offering institutional FX for any years and is a leading eFX liquidity provider to a wide variety of clients, including retail brokers, banks, hedge funds and corporates throughout the world.
This role will pay between £200 - £250 per day
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ######
Posted 28 days ago