Health and Safety Administrator (NEBOSH)
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
I am looking for a competent and experienced
- Health and Safety Administrator to work with within a Global organisation who is leaders in their market based in Ayrshire.
This is a 6 months fixed term contract, with the possibility of extension due to work load and demand.
You will be
- NEBOSH certified with the understanding of Hazardous Substances, manual handling and the health and safety of work equipment.
What you will be doing:
- Assessing current company risk assessments
- Reviewing and implementing new risk assessments in relation to hazardous substances (COSHH)
- Generating data and identifying how risks can be managed
- Assessing and implementing any changed to Manual Handling activities in relation to relevant legislation
- Following current legislation to help asses work equipment and task undertaken by staff.
What they are looking for:
- NEBOSH certified
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to plan own time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great team player
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with this particular experience, to come in and join a well established organisation. This is a full time role working Mon Fri 08:30 17:00 with a Salary of £20K.
Apply with your CV below, or contact Andrea in the Glasgow Office for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 41 days ago