Front End Developer - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Front End Developer
London, Greater London, England
£45000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Front end Developer
E- Commerce - Footwear
£45,000 - £65,000
URGENT - Remote Working
I am working with an awarding winning UK and Europe's leading shopping platform for footwear and streetwear essentials driving over £35 million annually to key partners such as Nike, Foot Locker, JD Sports and more.
Front end Developer:
Based in London and working in a feature team, you'll be helping develop our React web application, but will also have the opportunity to learn from and help other teams work on other aspects of the system.
Seeking someone with a high growth mindset that lives and breathes development.
You must be a passionate self-starter that has no problem going above and beyond expectations. We believe it is important for members of our team to participate in important architectural decisions as well as brainstorming ideas and being involved in every aspect of the creative process.
Skills/Expectations:Front end Developer
- A skilled engineer with experience in building front end systems.
- A real advocate of coding best practices.
- Comfortable discussing data structure and helping make decisions around good development practices.
- Writing great code. We understand code is read more than it's written, better off tested and maintainability is a must.
- A junior-level experience with Test-Driven Development. Capable of writing units with Jest or React Testing Library.
- Helping shape what we build. You'll be working closely with product owners, designers and other engineers to design and refine our work. We work as a team and your input is key.
- Growing together. You'll review other's work and happily seek feedback on yours to ensure we build a better codebase and sharpen each other's skills.
- Communicating with third parties. Our codebase leverages multiple third party services and the ability to work and communicate closely with external teams is a must. Teamwork makes the dream work
How to Apply: Front end Developer
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link. All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit (.com/)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales