£7.70 - £8.21 per hour + Pension, DBS, Training and more
*Bank Support Workers Required*
- Willowbrook is a purposebuilt service where we support six people with an brain injury and associated needs, including physical disabilities and behaviour support. As a Support Worker you will help deliver bespoke person centred care set around rehabilitation and reenablement for our individuals to reach their goals and a more independent quality of life.
Requirements: Support Workers in this location, experience is required however all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays **
- Refer a friend from £250 £750 (T&Cs Apply)
**Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 12 days ago