Strategic Agency Partnership Executive
As a Strategic Partnership Executive at Kelkoo Group you will be part of a team responsible for both recruiting new strategic agencies and managing the on-going partnership with existing agencies.
You will be responsible for the acquisition and onboarding of new partners, training their staff and making sure that they have the right knowledge and material to sell our product to their clients.
. In addition you will manage the relationship and ensure that our existing merchants get the most out of our service while looking for opportunities to encourage fuller usage of the Kelkoo Platform.
The Strategic Partnership Executive will be supporting the Strategic Partnerships Manager and the ideal candidate will need to bring drive and energy to create new activity and business, work with existing agencies to maximise their use of the Kelkoo product suite and market the concept in the agency world.
Day to day duties will include contacting and meeting agencies, developing relationships and helping them sell the Kelkoo service in their network of merchants; working closely with the Strategic Partnerships Manager to ensure partners are serviced and aware of the latest functionality within the Kelkoo Product Suite, as well as making sure their clients are receiving the best possible service from Kelkoo Group.
Accountabilities and Deliverables:
- Contract negotiation
- Educate Partners on the use of the Kelkoo platform
- Build up a solid pipe of strategic partners, utilising Sales Force
- Develop the right strategy with all your partners and drive revenue growth with them
- Develop strong relationships at mid and senior level with strategic UK agencies
- Show creativity and drive in the management of the existing partnerships
- Ability to build client / agency engagement plans
Previous Experience/ Skills required:
- 2 years + experience with digital agencies, performance marketing or ecommerce.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and commercial mindset
- Effective ability to communicate, present and convince at every level
- Excellent customer relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong work ethic and ability to drive and adapt to changes
- Strategic and analytical thinker at a detailed level
- Able to deliver at a consistently high level in a demanding commercial environment
- Able to manage conflict in a positive and assertive manner for the best outcome
- Strong numeric academic background preferred
- Fluent in English
Salary and benefits:
Basic salary plus commission, pension and benefits
Posted 17 days ago