EArly Years Practitioner
West London, London
£18000 - £21000 per annum
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Job Location: Queens Park W10
Job Ref: 3769
Salary Guide: c£21k dep on exp
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 days Annual Leave,, Future career Progression
Staff Perks: Generous Staff Childcare Discounts, staff Goodies including Bonus, Shopping Discounts,
This lovely setting is looking for an experienced practitioner to join their great team, based in Queens Park our clients 50 plus place setting is looking for passionate practitioners to join them. Fantastic salary and benefits
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 or above Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Previous nursery setting experience.
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Practitioner Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 5 years.
* A good understanding of childrens development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parents evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Early Years Educator, Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner please send us your up to date CV: We are here 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
Posted 18 days ago