Speech and Language Teaching Assistant
£60 - £100 per day
Are you an aspiring Speech and Language Therapist? If so a Speech and Language Teaching Assistant post could be the ideal next step in your career.
If you find yourself in agreement with these questions, then perhaps you would you like to develop as a Teaching Assistant in one of Rotherham's leading primary schools?
- Aspiring Speech and Language Therapist Required
- Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Pupils with Speech and Language Difficulties
- Outstanding Primary School in Rotherham
- September Start - Long term Teaching Assistant Post full time until July 2020
- Excellent Opportunity for Exceptional Candidates Looking to Gain Relevant Experience as a Speech & Language Therapist
- Primary School with 'Outstanding' Leadership
- High Achieving Primary School with Exceptional Career Development
- Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
- This Teaching Assistant post is open to those with an excellent understanding of Speech & Language Difficulties!
A Primary School in Rotherham, are looking to appoint a Speech and Language Teaching Assistant. The school are ideally looking for a Speech and Language graduate, to support as a Teaching Assistant, or a graduate heading towards practicing Speech and Language Therapy. This presents a perfect opportunity for the selected applicant to hone their skills in working with pupils in language building and add to their professional Speech and Language experience.
The Teaching Assistant post includes working with pupils across phase and recording their week by week development in conservational English. The pupils are mixed in ability and have differing reasons for difficulty with Speech and Language. As such, as a Teaching Assistant you will work with the highly experienced Inclusion Manager to support them so they can eventually integrate fully in class and around the school.
If you are interested in this role contact Matt at Teaching Personnel on *#########
Posted 14 days ago