Senior Acquisition Manager - Maternity Cover
London, Greater London, England
competitive salary plus benefits
BMI Healthcare is the UK's largest provider of independent healthcare. With a network of hospitals across the country, our aim is to attract the best nursing, theatre and allied healthcare professionals in addition to employing outstanding non-clinical and support staff who underpin everything we do. Being part of the wider BMI Healthcare group also offers the prospect for great career progression with opportunities throughout the UK.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Acquisition Manager to join their team of staff in the Marketing department based in Head Office - London.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
This position is for a minimum period of 8 months fixed term to cover maternity leave.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Previous acquisition experience in an ecommerce environment
- Experience working in or for a multi-channel business
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics, Microsoft Office and Google Tag Manager
- Proven track record of working in paid search combined with the ability to deliver accurate results
- Data-driven with a strong commercial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good time management skills; ability to meet deadlines and plan own work effectively.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- HND or Degree educated
Duties of this role include:
- Assist the Head of Marketing in the planning and execution of the annual digital marketing roadmap, including clear, practical, lead acquisition plans utilizing PPC, Display and paid Social channels.
- Helping to refine our bid management approach, with a focus on both acquisition and remarketing existing ones.
- Plan, manage and allocate budgets to deliver channel KPIs.
- Forecasting, delivering and reporting on local and national performance, account performance and lead generation activity vs. KPIs.
- Ownership of the weekly and monthly reporting dashboard, coordinating with the rest of the digital team to deliver cohesive outputs and insights.
- Work in close partnership with the Digital Content/Engagement team to co-ordinate A/B testing and site improvements from PPC insights.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Posted 6 days ago