IT Service Desk Manager IT Technical Service Desk Manager
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bens
IT Service Desk Manager Helpdesk Manager 1st 3rd Line Support Manager Technical Service Desk Manager ITIL SLAs Problem Change Direct line Management 11s Appraisals Mentoring experience is required by a growing Managed Hosting provider to SMEs based close to Redhill, Surrey paying up to £45k £55k
I am looking for an experienced IT Service Desk Manager to manage a team of up to 4 Engineers (1st 3rd line Engineers).
Key responsibilities for the IT Service Desk Manager
- Daytoday Management of 1st technical service desk to respond to customer incidents and queries via email and phone
- Monitor through internal monitoring systems including Paessler PRTG, Veeam. Zendesk
- Ticket management of Incidents, Problems Change and New Requests
- Oversee the incidents, problems, change and requests. Manage and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues become the incident manager in major incidents. Act as the lation point for all incidents and requests. Develop and mature phone & email ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the business. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Provide data and reporting of KPIs and trends to Management and others in adhoc, weekly, monthly and as needed. Will drive Ticket and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make the Service Desk the single source of service delivery channel for the company.
- Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Analysts and Technical Engineers including career development. Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtain training material for support staff. As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support.
- IT Service Desk Manager Technical Service Desk Manager
- Understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- Experience/understanding of ITIL methodology
- Understanding of IP networks traffic, firewalls, routing, Windows Servers etc.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and other office applications
- Working knowledge of Visio for technical diagrams
My client is an expanding IT Service Provider who is based close to Redhill, Surrey and is looking to reward this IT Service Desk Manager Technical Service Desk Manager a salary of between £45k £55k + bens.
If you are an experiencedIT Service Desk Manager Helpdesk Manager with the above skills and looking to progress your career in team management then please forward your CV to me ASAP!!
Posted 15 days ago