London, Greater London, England
## Group at a glance Since the birth of Rock ‘n’ Roll in the late 1950s, British street culture has been influencing fashion and music worldwide. Pretty Green has an authenticity born from a deep understanding of that culture and the things that make it relevant today. ## Role Overview Pretty Green have an exciting opening for a Content Assistant to join their Content team and work on a range of graphic design and content creation projects. You’ll be part of a creative & collaborative team within the company and work closely with the Content Coordinator and Photography Studio. Reporting into the Content Manager. ## Key Duties and Responsibilities **Creative** • Design artwork for digital, print, POS, flyers & ad hoc creative
• Design moving image, GIF and animation
• Design artwork for seasonal messaging (e.g brand campaigns, promotions, communications)
• Design artwork for events (e.g invitations, live music line ups)
• Maintaining design/brand consistency regardless of the project size
• Own smaller design briefs and follow from inception through to completion
• Develop concepts for editorial brand content
• Design layouts for content posts
• Plan & source imagery for content posts
• Create seasonal marketing/comms brand packs
• Input ideas and creative thinking, contribute to team meetings and brainstorming **Production** • Prepare imagery & video content
• Develop creative briefs for the in-house photography team
• Plan, manage & assist with in-house content shoots
• Oversee production of key brand collateral e.g lookbooks, postcards, flyers, tote bags, large format printing.
• Source materials for creating assets such as backdrops, props, papers, stationary and other materials **General** • Responsible for marketing sample sets including check ins & final buy checks ## Experience and Knowledge needed
• Graphic Design or Visual Communications related degree
• Relevant work experience/portfolio in Graphic Design
• Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
• Confident in Premier Pro & After Effects
• Experience with video production & editing (preferred)
• Fundamental understanding of typography, colour and composition
• Comfortable working with both print and digital
• Highly organised with the ability to keep calm under pressure and manage multiple projects
• Self-motivated and passionate about music & fashion.
• Hard working, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
• Strong team player who is able to work across multiple teams.
• Flexible and able to prioritise own workload
Posted 11 days ago