ODPs and Theatre Nurses
£30 per hour
* If you take pride in providing high levels of care for patients, make sure you take a look at this fantastic opportunity in Banbury and apply today.
* What skills do you need?
* As the Theatres Department depends strongly on teamwork, it is essential that you have exceptional communication skills and can work well with others.
* To be the right candidate for this role, you must be able to pay close attention to detail and be trained in a broad spectrum of high-level nursing skills. You should be able to review and implement care plans for patients before and after any surgery or procedures and use your strong communication skills (both verbal and written) to support them.
* You'll be a self-motivated member of the team, who can use initiative to make decisions. Great organisational skills are essential, so you can manage your workload and prioritise important duties.
* Competence with IT is a key skill for this role.
* What do you need to have for this role?
* About Your World Healthcare
* If you would like to work with the UK's leading supplier of theatres staff, register with us today! Our specialist Theatres Team has the best selection of ODP jobs, recovery nurse jobs, jobs for scrub nurses and anaesthetist roles within the NHS and private UK healthcare sector.
* To find out more about this role and our other theatre jobs, contact ######### or email Craig Endean at ######### now.
* Don't miss out!
Posted 15 days ago