Trainee Teaching Assistant
Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
· No previous experience required
· Guaranteed interviews
· Ongoing career support for 3 years
· Classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks
Are you ready to launch a rewarding career in education?
Become the classroom ready Teaching Assistant you have always wanted to be!
Teaching Assistants across the country are inspiring and supporting children who would otherwise struggle in a classroom environment and with so many challenges to the way that pupils learn over the past 12 months, the need for classroom-based support is continuing to grow.
To meet this demand, The Training Room are engaging individuals who are passionate about supporting academic growth and helping them gain the skills and qualifications they need to pursue the career they were born for. If you dream of working in education, we can help.
No experience is needed as we provide all the training you need and can help you become certified and classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks. Once qualified our network of partners offer guaranteed interviews to our graduates.
What are you waiting for?
You will start life as a Teaching Assistant with the following qualifications:
· TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability (RQF) Learn how special educational needs affect learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this.
· TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) This qualification will enable you to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant. Understand your responsibilities of being a Teaching Assistant, including carrying out practical and administrative tasks, and help to promote effective learning and teaching techniques.
· TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism (RQF) Develop your understanding of how to best support children on the autistic spectrum, allowing them to gain an appropriate level of education, work well with their peers and create an appropriate learning environment.
· TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) Understand Mental Health and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Mental Health.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future today!
Interested? Click apply to find out more