Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £19000 per annum
Robert Half are working with a respected business based in Wakefield, they are hiring on a temporary to permanent basis for a Finance Assistant position. This is a perfect opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career and progress within a reputable industry.
The role involves assisting the Financial Director in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the Finance Director
- Process and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Process cheques and banking
- At least 6 months experience working within a finance team
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior attention to detail; organisational skills; analytical skills.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice
Posted 23 days ago