£24 - £27.00 per hour + cost of DBS covered
Atlantis Medical are recruiting..Please see our latest vacancies below:
Job title Occupational Therpist
Job Ref No KKAM103820619a
Pay rate for Band 6 Occupational Therapist £24 £27 per hour
Start Date ASAP
Contract Length 8 Months
Short description Our client is looking for a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with either A&E, Rapid Responce or Hospital Avoidance experience.
Key Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapy position include
- Assessment and management of patients in a busy A&E department
- Manage own caseload
- Working Monday to Friday (5 days/week), 8:304:30, 37.5 hours
- Liase with other therapy and nursing staff to to enable a safe discharge
Skills & experience for this Occupational Therapy role
- Must have HCPC registration
- Previous band 6 NHS experience preferred
- A&E, Rapid Response or Hospital Avoidance experience essential
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply for this advert and a consultant will contact you to discuss the role further.
- Are approved suppliers to the NHS across the UK, on multiple frameworks.
- Hold numerous preferred supplier agreements in the NHS and private sector.
- Very competitive rates of pay
- We cover the cost of carrying out your DBS check
- Excellent referral bonus schemes
If this vacancy is not of interest, but you have upcoming availability for locum or permanent work, please let us know your requirements and we will contact you with any suitable vacancies. Please contact the Atlantis Medical therapies team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted 32 days ago