IP Commercial Solicitor
My client is a Legal 100 law firm based in London that is looking to develop its commercial IP team further. You will have the opportunity to work with the UKIPO and the EUIPO. This role has a core focus within the IT/Technologies sector. The IP team cover a range of IP matters including a full range of rights from copyright and designs, advice on confidentiality and trade secrets through to trademarks and patents.
Providing legal advice and assistance primarily on a range of commercial and intellectual property issues
Drafting a range of commercial agreements
Advising on consumer protection law
Advising on data protection and freedom of information law matters
Advising on a range of IT communications
Contributing to marketing initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-7 years' PQE
- Experience of commercial contract drafting and advice on intellectual property
- Experience of software licensing
- Protection, management, exploitation and enforcement of IP rights
- Experience in data protection
- EU procurement regulations
- Corporate support
- Enthusiasm and a drive to develop their career further.
For more information regarding this London based IP commercial solicitor opportunity contact Antony Setford. #########
Posted 28 days ago