Wirral, Merseyside, England
£32k - 35k per year
We are currently recruiting for a talented Head Chef to join an independently owned restaurant and events venue on the Wirral. We are looking to speak to any Head Chefs with previous experience in a high-volume kitchen or any Senior Sous Chefs with a proven track record in a similar environment looking to take the next step in their career.
We are proud to recruit on behalf of our client who operates a high-quality fresh food, modern British restaurant, with exquisite mouth-watering dishes for lunch and dinner. Our client is also the regular host of many large functions, parties and weddings. All food is prepared daily on site which is all sourced locally.
Benefits of working with the company:
- £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Live in can be arranged
- Straight shifts
- 5 day working week
- Complete autonomy
As a Head Chef, you will be required to perform a range of kitchen management duties, including stock control, recruitment and administrative duties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the kitchen at all times
- Serving high quality food suited to customer requirements
- Recruiting and training members of staff
- Completing all kitchen paperwork
- Planning and writing the exceptional seasonal menus for the restaurant
The ideal candidate will show a real passion for cooking modern cuisine and producing the finest meals for customers suited to their requirements.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a real passion for your profession
- Have impeccable culinary skills and be imaginative and show their creative flair in producing innovative dishes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have strong leadership skills
- A proven rack record of keeping cost control within agreed budgets
Commutable from West Kirby, Birkenhead, Liverpool, Wallasey, Heswall, Neston, Bromborough, Chester and Ellesmere Port.
For further information about this position and many more please contact us on######### or follow the link to apply now.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bookachef who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business in Merseyside.
Posted 17 days ago