Hotel Launch Manager
Permanent (Full time)
We are seeking a dynamic and ambitious candidate to join OYO's expansion in the UK. You will manage the final stage of the launch of new OYO hotel partners across a set region enduring efficient onboarding to the brand. Focus will be on reservations and system transfers so good technical skills with Excel experience and the ability to travel across the UK is essential!
OYO needs you if you want to:
- Become a trusted partner of your hotels during the activation process
- Take full ownership of the hotel's transfer to OYO
- Ensure that hotels meet OYO standards through audits and training
- Ensure that OYO’s technology is deployed effectively in hotels
- Develop a deep understanding of OYO’s technology and different products
- Train hotel owners and staff to operate OYO technology precisely and efficiently
- Travel across the region and new OYO sites.
- Collaborate with revenue management team, providing input to reservation transfer
OYO need you because you have:
- Clear track record of success in operations and customer service
- Problem solver and can work collaboratively
- Strong Excel skills required
- Previous experience in a high growth business – tech-enabled and B2B is preferable but not essential
- Technical mindset with Science, Technology, Economics or Maths qualifications
- Background in hospitality is preferable but not essential
- Driving Licence Required
Who are we?
OYO is the world’s 3rd largest and fastest-growing chain of fully operated, franchised and leased hotels. OYO’s mission is to upgrade all forms of real estate and thereby provide quality living spaces to travellers around the world.
In a short space of time, OYO has grown into more than 800 cities in 80 countries, including the U.S, Europe, U.K, India, Malaysia, Middle East, Indonesia, Philippines, and Japan.
Here in the UK, we’ve been relentlessly expanding since October 2018 and we have expanded rapidly - you may have spotted one of our hotels on your highstreet - they are popping up everywhere. The OYO brand is growing at an accelerated level and we need people like you support our lightning growth!
If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive and technology-led business that is looking to transform the hospitality industry then OYO is the business for you.
You need to be a self- starter, who is ambitious, commercial, and collaborative – someone who constantly strives for improvement, and always looks for growth.
We look forward to you joining our family of OYOpreneurs!
Working @ OYO UK
We feel we have created a fantastic work environment across the UK, but we appreciate it’s not fair to have all work and no play, so we have created an amazing benefits package and we want to shout about it.
- 28 days of annual paid time off (including 3 days to be used over Christmas) + Bank Holidays + 1 extra day off during Birthday month
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- 50% off Gym Membership - capped
- Season Ticket Loan through Commuter Club
Social rewards: free breakfast, sports pitches, beauty & wellbeing services, Summer & Christmas party, team events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Posted 10 days ago