KS2 Teaching Assistant
Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £61.13 per day
Free the childs potential and you will transform them into the world.
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow within your role?
Have you got experience working with children who have special educational needs?
Do you want to join a team of motivated and passionate staff?
Im looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary School in Brighton from September 2019, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 recruitment company world wide and due to this prestige we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their daytoday, longterm and permanent vacancies. This particular role is for a parttime Teaching Assistant to work in a School in Brighton. The successful candidate will work 5 days a week and work 121 with an SEN child.
The School: This School prides themselves on creating pupils who leave the School happy, independent, well educated and confident learners and who are caring and resilient individuals who celebrate diversity and respect others. They are currently the largest Junior School in Brighton and Hove with four classes in every year group. They put their pupils at the centre of their School community which is focused on ensuring that each child reaches their full potential, preparing them for secondary education and beyond.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Free career advice
- Refer a friend scheme
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Exclusive roles
- DBS and School application support
Benefits of the role:
- The possibility of being taken on permanently at the end of the placement should the position become available
- Free School meals
- Online training available
- Helping the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
- Giving accurate handovers to the Teacher and/or parents of the child at the end of your day
- Supporting SEN children on a 121 basis to access the curriculum
- Supporting students in a group or 121 with their literacy skills
Requirements: Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered. Essential:
- Experience working in a Primary School
- Knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference) Desired:
- A job history for the last 10 years
- An uptodate DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today: ######### All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!
Posted 29 days ago