New Ollerton Pharmacy Manager
Pharmacy Manager Tesco new ollerton
As a Pharmacy Manager, you'll play an important role in managing, inspiring and developing a team of colleagues into senior pharmacists of the future whilst delivering a great service for our customers. You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are available, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Leading, motivating and developing your colleagues.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
Working as part of a team of Pharmacists, your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning. Supported by your Duty Pharmacy Managers, you'll also develop your management and leadership skills by managing other healthcare professionals.
Managing one of our modern pharmacies, you'll apply your pharmacy and people leadership experience and passion for patient care through services, to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be.
You will need:
- A pharmacy degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- MUR accreditation
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.Benefits Package- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.- Childcare Vouchers- Share Schemes- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available
Posted 7 days ago