Business Development Executive - Cheshire & North Wales
Burtonwood, Warrington WA5 4DA, UK
Why not join the fast growing Hermes ParcelShop Team. In this fast paced role we will give you the flexibility and autonomy to think both commercially and creatively to manage your territory ensuring all ParcelShop parcels are handled with care and efficiently.
The Hermes ParcelShop network handles over 20 million parcels per year on behalf of Hermes and some of the biggest names in the Retail market. Our 4500 ParcelShop portfolio provides a high quality convenient ParcelShop experience for our customers.
A new vacancy has arisen for a Parcelshop Business Development Executive. The purpose of this role is to successfully manage our ParcelShop network within a specified territory through the professional selling of our products and services to prospective retailers. The role also includes the day to day performance management of these sites to ensure that fantastic customer experience is achieved. This role is home based however travel is required daily to maintain contact with the ParcelShops both within a defined territory and or other areas within UK if required.
This Position covers Cheshire & North Wales
Key Responsibility and Accountability:
- Ability to review Management Performance data provided by the company to identify areas of opportunity, under-performing agents and track personal achievement against agreed company KPI targets.
- Accountable for the Analysis of Retailer data in line with Retailer performance on territory against Company KPI targets and take responsibility for the Retailers performance within your territory.
- Keep an uncompromising focus on delivering our results and show resilience to drive an even higher level of performance and value.
- Responsible for ensuring maximum awareness of the ParcelShop service through Retailer training, positioning/updating POS and promoting local retailer activity.
- Accountable for the training of all ParcelShops processes and the correct use of Hermes equipment within the stores in your Territory
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to recruit new ParcelShop locations within a specified area adhering to ParcelShop operational requirements
- Responsible for the selling of additional ParcelShop services where applicable to identified sites that meet the required minimum criteria in order to achieve targets.
- To communicate effectively and timely to Line Management and relevant personnel, any operational / Service issues or development opportunities identified
- Responsible for the accurate completion of all Retailer administration documents within the territory
- Provide accurate and timely reporting
- Analyse and react to Enquiry and Claims data in line with Retailer performance on territory against KPI targets.
- To represent Hermes ParcelShops with professionalism and integrity, ensuring customer service excellence at all times.
- Effective management of time – ensuring that full productivity is achieved each and every day
- Maintain a regular visit cycle with the shops within your territory.
The ideal candidate will:
Be currently operating in a similar field based role in a retail sales environment.
- Have people-management experience with a particular emphasis on support, motivation and being the main conduit for issue resolution.
- Have proven experience and track record of adding significant value/increasing sales and achieving performance targets
- Competent in data interrogation and basic understanding of excel.
- Have the ability to work on their own, and have high levels of self-motivation/initiative
- Professional appearance, articulate and able to communicate confidently at all levels
You must be able to demonstrate:
- High degree of commercial awareness with the ability to think strategically in a fast moving and very busy operational environment
- Ability to stand back from process, re-evaluate and get the best from themselves
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to command respect and trust and be a highly persuasive communicator
- Possess high degree if initiative, resilience, self-motivation and confidence
- Able to clearly prioritise and cope under pressure
We offer you:
- Full training along with a supported induction process
- Company car
- Mobile phone, IPad
- Bonus up to 20%
- £42 monthly meal allowance
Posted 12 days ago