Relief Support Worker - Aylesbury
£8.45 per hour + excellent benefits
Are you a person who likes variety? We are looking for individuals to join our team on a relief basis to support individuals who have a learning disability.
We currently have opportunities across our services within the Aylesbury area.
The individuals we support within these service all require different levels of support with various day to day tasks. This means no one day is the same!! We have several supported living services across this area as well as vacancies within our community based services.
Your main responsibilities will be to make the day to day decisions easier for the people we support. Some of your key duties will encompass the following:
- Maintaining personal hygiene and care needs
- Finances such as a budgeting, utility bills and saving for that special thing someone would like to do
- Helping the person understand any written communications and helping them action them
- Promoting healthy eating and help with planning, preparing and cooking meals
- Attending appointments and social activities
So this role could involve anything from supporting with budgeting and housing needs to showcasing your sense of fun at the bowling alley!
If you think that the variety of this role will suit you, we want you on our team. Support is required across mornings, day time and evenings as well as weekends and bank holidays, however as a Relief Support Worker you can choose when you are available to work. Come and start your new adventure with us and work the hours that you choose!!!
Job reference: 16433
Posted 19 days ago