Farnborough - Supply Teachers wanted
£500 - £750 per week
** Wanted **
*Day to Day Primary School teachers*
*Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2*
Strong - Confident - Motivated
We are looking to recruit more committed Primary supply teachers in and around the Farnborough area to help improve and nurture their pupils in preparation for the influx of new children, the transition period from year 2/3 and also the final year of primary. This area of Hampshire is extremely busy and with the Summer Term seeing more Teacher notices, more roles will becoming available for Part Time/Full Time roles.
If you are local to the area and are specialist in this particular area this is definitely for you.
We can OFFER YOU primary schools which:
- Have an exciting and supportive teaching team.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development available.
- Works within a partnership to enhance children progress.
TO BE CONSIDERED for these types of roles you will need the ability to:
- Raise standards and help the transition period from KS1 to KS2.
- Nurture, inspire pupils and lead by example.
- Commit to Assessment for Learning and Co-operative Learning.
- Work with children from a variety of backgrounds with a variety of needs.
Pay Rate would be £500-£750 a week depending on experience.
If you are interested in registering with Teaching Personnel and pursuing your supply teaching path please call Steve on######### today.
Posted 15 days ago