Permanent (Full time)
UX, UI, Agile, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure, Figma, Principle, Interaction Design
Job Title: UX Designer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: OX14 4RU. Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Working Hrs: 8am5pm
Salary: Highly Competitive + Benefits
The LEADING provider of technology for reservoir characterisation, drilling, production, and processing to the Oil & Gas industry.
- A huge globalcompany that employ approximately 100,000 people and represent more than 140 nationalities working in more than 85 countries
- Fortune Global 500company, ranked 287 in 2016
- Forbes Global 2000, ranked 176 in 2016
- A growing company with excellent opportunities for career progression
- On the job training offered
The ideal UX Designer will be contributing/leading the UX of complex projects for the energy sector through from Discovery to Delivery including everything in between.
You will be participating in and sometimes leading research. You will be planning and facilitating workshops and testing designs with users. The role involves helping non UX professionals to understand the value of UX and adopt UX practices in addition to drawing upon existing design standards and pattern libraries.
Agile, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure, Figma, Principle, Interaction Design
Highly competitive salary + Health care + Considerable retirement plan + Stocks + much more
Apply by 25th October for immediate consideration
Posted 45 days ago