Interim Health and Safety Manager
London, Greater London, England
£45k - 48k per year
Interim Health and Safety Manager - 12-month FTC - £45k to £48k- London - Education
Principal People are pleased to be working with an education organisation, looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Manager to work with them on a contract basis based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the HR Director, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis. Initially offered as a 12-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Writing health and safety reports
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Providing health and safety advice
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture throughout the organisation
- Conducting health and safety training
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will possess significant experience of providing advice to a diverse range of organisations on all aspects of health and safety.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a public sector, education or social housing environment
- Ideally have experience managing a team
- Able to communicate at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.
Posted 28 days ago