£35000.00 - £39000.00 per annum + Pension + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our leading Automotive client who is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their agile team based in the West Midlands.
Job Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer Location: West Midlands Salary: Circa £39,000 + Benefits
Maintaining and installing equipment at the West Midlands site, ensuring that all machinery remains in a good working order. Where faults occur the post holder will use their skills and experience accurately to assess and determine the fault(s) and resolve in a timely and cost effective way.
Provide support to the Maintenance Supervisor in order to keep consistency within the Maintenance provision across the site.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
*Proactively assess tasks required to support the efficient running of all Assembly Lines,
- delegating tasks where required. *Undertake maintenance, inspections and installation work; reporting any relevant information to
- the Maintenance Supervisor. *To ensure that Maintenance provision is consistent and available through enabling the correct
- support for the Maintenance Supervisor during their absence. *To assist other department on site in the maintenance of machinery equipment to ensure the
- specified area functions correctly. *To ensure that the development is undertaken in order to maintain good knowledge and
- understanding of the maintenance function. *Ensure all work is carried out to the highest possible level and that all work carried out is done in
- a safe manner, keeping in line with the correct H&S requirements *To ensure that all necessary documents are maintained and updated to meet relevant compliance
- requirements. *Look to continuously improve the Maintenance systems to maximise the teams efficiency for the
Must be an apprentice trained electrician 17th edition electrical regulations Strong fault finding skills built up through both application & training Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role *Experience within modern manufacturing and maintenance techniques, including; data collection,
- computerised systems and fault finding PLC Knowledge Excellent fault finding skills, through training & experience Logical and persistent in approach to achieve great results Flexible, adapting to changing demands and conditions Shows personal drive and commitment to both company and personal goals Able to plan own work
Trained in Alan Bradley PLCs with experience Specific exposure to a Paint environment Some exposure or experience of leadership techniques from a current or previous role Training within; paint, shot and blasters
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (Circa £39,000), and a comprehensive benefits package.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Electrical Maintenance Engineering opportunity.
Posted 33 days ago