Band 6 Rehab Physiotherapist - Surrey
Surrey Quays, Greater London, England
£20.48 to £26.17 per hour
Our client is currently seeking a band 6 Physiotherapist to join their rehabilitation team within a NHS trust based in Surrey. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
You will be required to assess and treat your own caseload of clients and maintain associated records. It is essential that all applicants have previous experience working within a rehabilitation setting, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
If this role is suited to you, please contact our team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 9 days ago