£8.25 - 17.50 per hour
Care Worker Days and Nights (6 months previous experience needed) £8.25 - £17.50ph An excellent opportunity to work in one of West Yorkshire's most sought-after Adult and Children residential services. This service is home to beautiful sensory gardens, a hydrotherapy pool and state of the art purpose built residential services. This care organisation is working hard to be innovative and embrace the future. The fantastic service location is also due for further renovations in the near future so your working environment will continue to get better. On this journey they need a team of experienced care professionals to support the people that use their services. If you are a bright, enthusiastic and understanding care professional who has a high degree of respect for young adults who need support with their complex needs, learning and social skills, this role could be perfect for you. You could spend your day supporting people with a variety of health conditions such as, epilepsy, complex behavioral and social difficulties. The ultimate benefit and reward of this role is the personal fulfilment you will feel when you see just how much your support is enabling people to achieve their independence and full potential.
Requirements: A minimum of six months care experience for this position.
Benefits: As well as the personal rewards that comes with being a Care Worker, working for as part of the AJ team
- Work as many shifts as you want with a variety of day and night shift patterns to choose from
- The right person for this role can expect to receive a continual regular working pattern.
- Opportunity to work for regular clients or enjoy a varied work schedule
- Build your confidence in a range of care environments
- Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient Consultants 24/7
- Enjoy an interesting career that provides challenges
- Meet new people, new colleagues and new workplaces
- Receive up to £17.50 p/h on bank holidays due to double pay
Not only will you enjoy a range of free training, there will also be future opportunities for permanent roles within the services you enjoy working at. Our flexible working shifts empower you to choose an option that suits your lifestyle.
Finally, along with the competitive hourly rates of pay, we encourage a greater work-life balance and value your personal aspirations.
- 'Temp to Perm' and Permanent opportunities available
- 28 days' holiday
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Freedom to work around your family, studies and lifestyle
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
- Unlimited Referral Bonus Scheme
Check out what AJ Care Worker say about working for AJ If you think you have the right skills and personal values, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call#########
Posted 36 days ago