Surgical Outpatients - Staff Nurse
£26k - 30k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Benefits
We are seeking a committed and experienced Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Outpatients team at their new-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield , Hertfordshire. Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London. The patient mix is 50% Orthopaedic and 50% mixed Surgical caseload.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities. The Hospital comprises;
- 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
- 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
- 3 Theatres
- Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
Person requirements Registered Nurse with full NMC registration. Minimum of one year post-registration Surgical Outpatients or Surgical Ward experience. Current or recent experience in Orthopaedics would be an advantage but not essential.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 17 days ago