£25,000 pa to £32,000 pa + benefits
To land the role, you'll be highly motivated with the ability to work well under pressure, both on your own using your own initiative, and as part of your supportive team. You'll be a fully qualified RGN with experience in a similar nursing position. In addition, the service will consider newly qualified or in-experienced nurses for preceptorship positions. As a healthcare professional, you'll aim to deliver the highest level of care to your patients, embracing a friendly and approachable nature with both patients and colleagues.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are always consistently maintained.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
- Pre-Assessment and/or Outpatient experience
- Background in providing the very best care to patients
- NMC registered Nurse
- Previous acute/hospital based experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Available to start work within 12 weeks of interview
Your World - How we can help?
With over a decade placing only the finest healthcare staff into positions throughout the NHS and private sector, Your World Healthcare is a leading supplier of healthcare professionals in the UK. Not quite the job you're looking for? Our specialist Nursing Team sources hundreds of high calibre nursing roles throughout the UK.
We supply to 280 NHS Trusts and CCGs, and 338 private healthcare organisations within the UK. In 2016, Your World provided our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
To apply for this role or to find out more about Your World's diverse range of nursing jobs, contact our team on######### or email Tom Peppiatt at ######### . You can also contact the wider permanent nursing team on ######### .
Posted 14 days ago