City of London
45000.00-50000.00 Annual Salary
- Fintech Challenger Bank!
- Fantastic location!
- Fun and High energy environment!
A great opportunity for a Change Analyst has become available within one of the fastest growing challenger banks in the UK, paying up to £50,000 + benefits and based in a great spot in Central London.
With a great benefits package including bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, weekly yoga, team socials and flexible working available, this Change Analyst role offers a great opportunity for someone wanting to work in an exciting and challenging environment.
Working as a key member of the Service Delivery team, you will perform Problem and Change Management across the company with the responsibility for the co-ordination of changes to ensure SLA's are maintained and ensuring all Change Management process activities are performed, including chairing and running the CAB (Change Advisory Board).
Change Analyst responsibilities:
- Process Manager for Change Management and Problem Management ensuring compliance with documented processes;
- Manage the Change Advisory Board, and any required pre-CAB meetings or processes;
- Raising, managing and reviewing changes throughout their lifecycle;
- Create and manage reports to identify process improvements;
- Coordination with teams to drive ownership of changes/problems/related incidents and improve understanding of each process.
Chane Analyst experience desired:
- Performing and/or managing change and problem management processes
- Working in or closely with an IT Service Desk
- Working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- IITIL knowledge and/or ITIL Foundation certified
- Excellent communication skills with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
As we continue on our journey of developing fairer financial products and better customer focused banking experiences, having diverse teams with a fresh mindset is key for us; we are a start-up after all. Join us !!
If you are interested in this position, I am very keen to have a chat with you. Apply today!
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
Posted 14 days ago