Enfield, Greater London, England
£40k - 42k per year + Private Pension, Private Healthcare
If you are a Maintenance Engineer a prosperous and rapidly growing manufactuer is now looking to add to thier team. This company are part of a larger Group, distributing their products globally, and are in a process of adding to the factory. The Maintenance Engineer will be equipped with a bespoke training program, be offered a competitive salary, be working an attractive shift, as well as having the opportunity to progress further.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be required to utilize mechanical and electrical maintenance; emphasizing on mechanical.
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- Previous Experience working in the following industries will be advantageous: Food and Drink, FMCG, Distribution, Packaging.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture who have doible in size.
- Offering a bespoke training programme with over 200 hours of training.
- With a growing company, the Maintenance Engineer will have an opportunity to progress into a Senior role.
Benefits : Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £42,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Posted 11 days ago